Recipe by Keto in Pearls.
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce (I use Rao’s)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15g pepperoni
- 6 black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Press the sausage into a round pan 9″ cake pan. Make sure the top is level so that the crust will cook evenly.
Bake the crust for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and use a paper towel to dab off excess grease. Transfer the crust to a baking sheet if desired.
Spread the marinara sauce on top.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Layer the vegetables and pepperoni. Top with the provolone slices.
Place under the broiler for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.