This cheesy sausage queso is so easy to make! You’ll love the chunks of sausage, tomato and onion in every bite. This is a perfect tailgate dip for chips or topping for nachos and enchiladas.
1 lb Pork sausage
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Garlic powder
¾ cup Diced onion
½ cup Diced tomato
2 tbsp Diced jalapenos
1 lb Velveeta, cubed
2/3 cup Sour cream
• Brown sausage in skillet. Drain & set aside.
• Melt butter in sauté pan and add garlic & veggies.
• Cook until soft on medium low temperature. Set aside.
• Cut Velveeta into cubes and put in a mini crock pot.
• Cook on low until Velveeta melts.
• Add veggies and sour cream and stir.
• Keep on low until serving.