- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice OR apple juice
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange rind grated
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha chili sauce OR to taste
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar firmly packed
Place the ribs in a 4 to 5 quart Dutch oven. Add apple juice and cover. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes or until tender.
Combine the chili sauce, hoisin sauce, orange rind, sriracha sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl.
Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium high.
Remove ribs from the Dutch oven and pat dry. Place ribs on grill and grill over medium hot fire 8 to 10 minutes or until glazed, turning once, and brushing with sauce.
Serves 8 to 12