- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water cold
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses OR 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
Place ribs in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag, set aside. In 4-cup glass measure, stir together vinegar, water, oil, molasses, salt, red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper until salt is dissolved. Remove 1/2 cup marinade; set aside. Add remaining marinade to ribs; seal bag and marinate for 4 – 6 hours in the refrigerator. Remove ribs from marinade; discard marinade.
Prepare medium-hot fire; grill ribs over indirect heat for 50 to 60 minutes or until pork is tender and the internal temperature reaches 160º F. Baste ribs twice with reserved sauce mixture during last 15 minutes of grilling.