These BBQ Meatballs are made even easier by cooking them in your air fryer. Then serve them up with bbq sauce in a crock pot for your game day spread!
1 lb Ground pork
2 tbsp BBQ rub seasoning
½ Yellow onion
1 Bell pepper
1 tsp Garlic salt
2 tbsp Olive oil
Pinch Salt & pepper
1 cup Shredded cheese
1.5 cups BBQ sauce
• Dice onion & pepper, toss in bowl with oil, salt & pepper.
• Air fry at 370º for 5 min until softened. Stir halfway thru.
• In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients & form to 1.5” meatballs.
• Air fry at 400º for 10 minutes – turning halfway thru.
• Turn slow cooker on low and add meatballs in with your favorite bbq sauce.